Tuesday 25 October 2011

odour woes...

First of all, I'd like to explain that for the last  (let's see, how old am I....) 19 years (or slightly less) i have been pretty much nose-deaf. Or nose-blind. I'm not sure what top call it, but I haven't been able to smell. This has ben GREAT, cos I could still smell things like chocolate cake, or chicken tikka, but couldn't smell farts, deodorant or other such things that are nasty. I took pleasure in buying perfume, for the pretty little bottles, as I found all the scents similarly weak and attractive.
    
 I DID NOT REALISE HOW FORTUNATE I WAS.

Now, for some reason, my sense of smell has been reawakened. My life has become HELL. U'm going to have to continue this later...i have a workshop starting in cinco minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment