Thursday 28 October 2010

long time no blog

It's been a while. where to begin, my old friend?
my ear hurts. A  LOT. And it itches as wel which is both frustrating and worrying, as it probably means I have some sort of infection; as a precaution I haven't been wearing earphones for a couple days and won't until it's done with its irritatingness.
   I finished 'Murder Most Royal' by Jean Plaidy, on my way to drop off a letter (via bus, not having any music ;)) which had me in tears for ages! It sounds silly, because of  course I knew what would happen at the end (it was about Anne Boleyn and Catherine Howard) but I still cried buckets for poor sweet Catherine, whose story was so tragically sad, romantic, happy and beautiful. And I find similarities between me and her that maybe I would not quite like to find...not that the said qualities are necessarily bad...just not great, for example the tendency to want to please others that I think I have (and have demonstrated a LOT in the past), and to feel sorry even for monsters when they show human weakness. The latter is of course the more worrying trait. I cried for about half an hour for a girl my age who died waaaay backk in 1542. It's ridiculous cos of course she'd be dead now anyway!!!!! But it's just so unfair....she wasn't even given a trial, unlike Anne, who was, although it was utterly farcical.
     This isn't what this blog is meant to be about though, is it? It's supposed to be about college. I had my first cheer game yesterday! Basketball... a game of which i knew nothing. I now know it lasts a quite long time and is only very interesting when your team have the ball. It was UAL vs Kingston, and Kingston won, 41 to 35, I think. The UAL team did play well though; number 9 made many great goals, but I guess the opposition was just better. Cheering was very fun, although at the end I was painfully hoarse from screaming for two hours straight! :) Didn't go to Holbron/Social last night or uniform talk thing tonight cos I'm inundated with work, for tomorrow and assessment next tuesday.
    which brings me nicely to posting about 3D Spatial. It's been a funny old mixed bag, this one. I enjoy the outcomes- working in 3d and imagining all these possibilities for odd little products; I quite wish I could make one! But the making has been very frustrating...I'm covered in cuts, bruises and callouses; this would be the part of Gone With The Wind where Rhett finds out Scarlet's no longer such a high-bred lady because her hands have been ruined by having to do things without her slaves/servants.
----------------OOOH I'M ABOUT TO WATCH HORRIBLE HISTORIES DESPITE IT BEING 23:26pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---------------------------------------------------------------------

here's how i have fun. this show is so great. I fully recommend it.

yeah, so i have enjoyed the outcomes of 3d spatial
------------------------LOL THE STUARTS JUST TRIED 'TEA' FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!
   "ooooOOOOOOOhH that IS NICE!!------------------------------------------------------------------

but not so much the process. I think so far I've enjoyed vis comm the most, but i can't remember why, i just know i liked it as the time. THis is so confusing.
-------------------whoa stuarts were crap at medicine----------------------------------------------------
i want me a berserka!

The area talks weren't much help. i came in with a choice of 2 nad left with a choice of 3/4, including media, the process of which confuses me. And I've never done it before but it looks so good. Fashion textiles made my heart beat faster...possibly even fastest, even more than vis comm, but vis comm made me laugh.  But media made my heart stop it looked so great. WHAT TO DO????!!!!!!!
will post that 'decision' thing next. You'll know it cos there'll be no rambling about interesting things, only art-decision(or-lack-of)talk. :)
---------------------------STUPID DEATHS TIME!!!!!!let's see. A businessman from london from the blitz. One night on train during black out. train halted. got off train and fell 30 feet to death..turns out train was jusst waiting on a railway bridge. HE THOUGHT IT WAS A PLATFORM!!------------------------lol the evacuee child is scared of  the cow!!!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment