Tuesday 8 February 2011

been away...

...not with the fairies, unfortunately.

I've been ridiculously overwhelmed and stressed, so i haven't posted in a while. to be honest, i find it quite hard to keep this up. I love writing, and now that i'm a week into preparing for the FMP, i've been keeping a reflective journal. I ADORE it. It takes no effort!
   So sorry if i've been neglecting you, my online diary friend. Often it's just not feasible that i should waste time waiting for my unpredictable router to step up its game and give me internet. (Sometimes it's fine, but sometimes it can take about half an hour to boot up. The longest I've mucked about trying to get teh wireless to work was 2 hours forty minutes. And even then it didn't work. I gave up. You see why I don't try very
often.)

So what has happened since i last posted?

Let me put some artist stuff up first. I know i said i would.

No comments:

Post a Comment